Equipment Maintenance From Formax
All product solutions offered by Formax Direct are available with full services rendered on-site. Formax also offers a comprehensive maintenance program designed to deliver optimal performance and longevity for your equipment. Formax Service Agreements are the best way to protect your investment. Formax provides on-site technical services in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Our service hours are:
- Standard business hours of 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays
- After hours emergency support including weekends, excluding major holidays
Requests for service can be made by calling 1-800-232-5535, Ext. 121 or by pressing 0 and asking to speak with our service dispatcher. Service calls can also be placed by clicking here and filling out the service request form.
Installation & Training on Equipment Purchases
Formax takes pride in exceeding your service expectations and will do this right from the start. All equipment solutions purchased from Formax Direct include on-site installation and training of key operators. Our goal is to make sure all operators are fully trained and comfortable in the operation of the equipment. A refresher course for further operator training is also available within the first 90 days after installation. Our goal is for all of our customers to reach the maximum benefit and return on investment from their new equipment purchase.
Ongoing Service Options
Formax offers several service options including:
- Service Agreement that includes complete equipment maintenance
- On-Site support per request
- Telephone technical support
When calling Formax for service you can expect:
- To speak with a service dispatcher to log your call and to receive an estimated time of arrival either at the time of your call or within 60 minutes.
- On-site technical support in most cases occurs the same day a service call is placed or at most within 24 hours. Priority is always given to mission-critical applications such as payroll so that your company is able to meet its most important deadlines.
- If we are unable to restore full functionality to your Formax product within 24 hours of our original arrival, we will be happy to furnish your company with a loaner when and where available.
Formax Service Agreements provide complete equipment maintenance that increase equipment longevity and productivity. Standard hours of operation are 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays. Formax Service Agreements cover parts, labor and either one or two preventative maintenance calls per year for most machines. Preventative maintenance calls are scheduled periodically and include:
- Inspection of all components
- All necessary adjustments, cleaning, proper lubrication and oiling
- Test-run of customer media whenever available
- Follow-up operator training on request
Other benefits of a Formax Service Agreement include: your ability to budget a fixed cost for maintaining your equipment, priority service, and the elimination of delays involved with generating a purchase order to track invoicing and call placement.