Mailing & Shipping Solutions
Formax Direct Mailing & Shipping Solutions not only simplify and ease the process of communicating with customers, they can take a company’s brand and image to a new level.
Our mailing systems, document creation, processing and presentation solutions:
- Process mailings from a few pieces each day to up to 13,000 pieces of mixed-weight mail per hour
- Reliably run thousands of pieces of intelligently sorted and verified mail pieces including DVDs and catalogs from up to 12 feed stations
- Process pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers, from 35 forms per minute up to 40,000 per hour
- Provide crisp, precise folds on newsletters, bulletins or even packaging documents
- Keep your confidential information secure with a variety of document destruction choices
- Produce full-bleed, full-color digital printing at 1600×1600 dpi with color matching technology
- Open envelopes, address mailpieces and endorse checks
- Apply tabs to vibrant self mailers in direct mail marketing campaigns
Formax Direct also offers ease-of-use products such as document signers, bursters, letter openers, and joggers to make your office more efficient. Our Account Executives look forward to reviewing your outgoing communications and processes to make a recommendation that best fits your environment. And we’ll be right there with ongoing service support to keep you running at peak performance.
Our Shipping Solutions from Quadient formerly Neopost offer an array of possibilites for improving inbound and outbound shipping and tracking. A suite of software solutions are availbale to integrate with your process and enhance your bottomline. From getting a package out the door with the best rate in real time to behind the seen analytics Formax Direct has the shipping solution for you.
The V-Stack36 vertical stacker is designed to work with a variety of Formax pressure sealers and tabletop folders. Unlike a traditional outfeed conveyor, it stacks forms vertically, providing a neat stack which is easier to unload for further processing. With photo-eye activation, the V-Stack36 neatly stacks up to 22 inches of folded documents. The infeed features a six-ball-roller deck and two guide wheels to ensure forms enter the stacker smoothly, and an LED lamp which alerts operators when the stacker is near…
The FD 402P1 Single-Bin Paper Jogger provides quick and easy alignment for a wide variety of paper sizes up to 11″ x 17″. Jogging forms helps to separate them and reduce static electricity for accurate feeding through pressure sealers, folders, inserters and other paper handling equipment. Its solid state switch controls on/off and vibration speeds, up to 4,000 per minute. Electromagnetic design allows for continuous operation, while the slotted clean-outs allow paper dust, staples, paper clips and other debris to exit the…