COST EFFECTIVE MAILING OPERATIONS
Revolutionize the way postage dollars are accounted for with ARM! With the latest accounting software from Neopost, you can enhance the functionality of mailing system(s) by adding the ability to collect, maintain and report postage usage, helping to track and better control mailing expenses. Data is updated in real time for absolute accuracy. Access to postage expense data is simple via ARM's dashboard display that accounts for all postage meter activity, regardless of physical location
TAILORING REPORTS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
With over 50 standard reports, ARM has you covered. From basic summary statistics to advanced detailed reports, ARM's rich database stores the information you need to make sound business decisions around postage expense management. Produce reports based on account, postal class, carrier (USPS®), weight, job, operator, meter and station.
- The weight break report depicts account details including the number of pieces processed by postal class and weight break at each price level.
- The presort report depicts the total number of pieces that have been processed using USPS presort classes. The report will provide piece count for a defined date range for each class and weight break.
- Monitor, track and control postage expenses for multiple mailing systems locally or across an enterprise
- Generate and customize reports by day, week, month or specific date range to meet the needs of your business
- Increase efficiency and eliminate errors associated with manual postage reconciliation
- Export data to Excel, PDF or CSV format for additional analysis and reporting
- Recoup processing costs by adding surcharges for account chargeback
- Identify postage expense savings by analyzing activity by account/department, postal class and/or operator
- Create a multi-carrier accounting system with optional EMS software
- Save time and view mailing system(s) activity with ARM’s intuitive dashboard display
- Track mail processing activity in real time for an unlimited number of accounts/departments