Sharp’s new MX-5050N color series document system combines the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX-4050N is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, and dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical.
The MX-5050N multifunction copier has been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
- 50 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- 250 GB hard disk drive
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- Dual-core multitasking controller
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy access and mobility
- PCL®6 Standard and available Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature