Sharp’s new MX-4070N color series document system combines the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX-4070N is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, and dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical.
The MX-4070N multifunction copier has been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
- 40 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 150-sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility