Be ready! The Rate Change season is upon us. USPS 2021 postage and shipping rate changes have officially been approved by the PRC. The change is slated for January 24, 2021.
- First-Class Mail® overall increase of 1.8%.
- Metered 1 oz. Letters will increase to 51 cents.
- Stamps and 1 oz. Letters will remain the same at 55 cents.
- Certified Mail® will increase by 5 cents.
- Priority Mail® Flat Rate Retail prices will increase an average of 2.79%. Commercial Prices will have an average increase of 4.13%.
- Priority Mail Express® Flat Rate Retail and Commercial prices will not increase in 2021.
For a complete list of affected services and rates, check out USPS Notice123 via the USPS® Postal Explorer January 2021 Price Change Index.