Looking for a challenging career with a great local company?
Formax is a NH-based provider of office technology with 30+ years of experience. We provide our staff with tools to succeed, including pricing, technology, marketing, training and the technical staff to support your efforts.
We're currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Direct Sales - Commercial Print Finishing & Mailing Equipment Specialist
About the Position
Formax is seeking a highly motivated and successful person to continue growing our commercial finishing and mailing offerings. Our acquisition of The DeBourke Company in 2020 and partnerships with Kirk-Rudy, Morgana, and Plockmatic make this a great opportunity to represent industry leading technology to a market that has a need for new solutions to enhance their day-to-day operations.
The Direct Sales Representative will play a key role in the sale of Booklet Makers, Perfect Binders, Commercial Addressing/Tabbing/Mailing solutions, and related products to end users. Prospects and customers include Print for Pay businesses, In-Plant Printers, Specialty Book Binders, Federal, State and local government agencies as well as educational institutions.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated in this position and possess a strong desire to be successful.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years related sales experience
- Knowledge of printing and mailing industry
- History of achieving sales goals
- Results driven
- Strong closing skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to work as a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Our corporate headquarters in Dover, NH but the territory will be New England
Please submit resumes to HR Associate Karie Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.